Thursday, March 12, 2009

BALLAD OF THE LOST THREE YEAR OLD

through billions of eras

the umbilical soul

warms my thoughts



my mommy

some warmy

jelly

inside

huddle me close

inside

her heart

beat also

warm

warm

warm

that i should stay forever

crushed to

this mommy

ohhhhh but i tried. . .




warmth

warmth

can't press

you close enough

gigantic
glowing globes

glare under me

stare up at me

and

scare me to a scream

the the big door opens

with the me emerging

humming my half song

the mommy a hot

fleshy

soft

earthy

body

heard our

whole song

in her heart

beat

also




kind eyed the mommy

with gentle soft face

pure soul the mommy

with vibrant voice

wake the knotted

fumbled

childs head

or sing a sweet hymn

instead

but rock

rock

rock

rock the me

to a nursery

rhyme

in the time

of

the mommy heart

beat

also




rain grows the afternoon

and as the flowers swell

the lungs

the heart swells soon

to fold and groom

and

coat the soul

of childhood noon

speaks

the silent

heart

beat

also



wake the knotted

fumbled

childs head

or sing a sweet hymn

instead

but rock

rock

rock

rock the me

in the time

of

the mommy heart

beat also

No comments: